Sunday, January 5, 2014

Preperation


I'm doing this food journal for anyone who wants to try the cleanse and needs help/ideas for what to eat when, and also as a reference for myself to remember meal plans for future cleanses...

A day or 2 before starting I ALWAYS prep and plan! If I don't have all my fruits and vegetables pre washed, cut, and sorted ill go CrAZy! I also like to have a basic meal plan for the week.

Yesterday when I was prepping I all ready mentally felt better just knowing how amazing I feel on the cleanse. That being said, I then thought it was a great idea to go out drinking with girlfriends, knowing NO ALCOHOL consumption will occur over the next 24 days! So day 1 cleanse may be a little rough BUT no hangover greasy foods for this girl.

Feel free to share recipes...

No comments:

Post a Comment