Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Day 11

30 min prior to breakfast
yellow vitamin packet

Breakfast
Advocare meal replacement shake (blended with coffee and 1/2 frozen banana-pretty sure youre not supposed to do that but I couldnt help myself)

Between meals
1 Spark
3 Catalyst

Snack
grapes

30 min prior to lunch
yellow vitamin pack

Lunch
** NOTE** Felt really upset to my stomach, assuming I'm not used to the vitamins on an empty stomach : (  Went outside in the fresh air, took deep breaths, then ate lunch slowly....by the end of lunch I felt fine HOWEVER I did not take the 2 vitamin pack with lunch. My plan is to take them with dinner, and try again tomorrow...

Tuna fish with guacamole (instead of mayo)- diced red onion for fresh flavor.
Chic pea salad

Between Meals
1 Spark

Snack
Whole grain oat muffin

15 min prior to workout- 35 min. cardio
3 catalyst

Dinner
Black bean burger- lettuce,sprouts, cucumber, onion,tomato, avacado, salsa
2 slices grain toast
1/2 apple
2 packets of white vitamins

2 comments:

  1. can you please share your recipie for the chick pea salad it looks delicious... pleae send to tiffanyw1028@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also like to know how you made your chick pea salad... Could you please post your recipe?

    ReplyDelete